Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LetoDMS 4.0.0pre1 released
02-04-2013, 04:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-12-2013, 11:50 AM by administrator.)
LetoDMS 4.0.0pre1 released
Hi,

there has been so many unpublished changes in the last months, so I decided to release a very early pre release of LetoDMS 4.0.0. The change log is long and much of the code isn't tested very well. Don't use this for production but please try it out and report errors if you find some free time.

the demo will be available at letodms.com soon! (LetoDMS)

Uwe
02-06-2013, 11:10 AM,
RE: LetoDMS 4.0.0pre1 released
(02-04-2013, 04:12 PM)steinm Wrote: Hi,

there has been so many unpublished changes in the last months, so I decided to release a very early pre release of LetoDMS 4.0.0. The change log is long and much of the code isn't tested very well. Don't use this for production but please try it out and report errors if you find some free time.

There is a demo at demo.letodms.org

Uwe

i like 4.0 pre release , good job Uwe.

Thanks

Mat

LetoDMS / Trilex Labs
02-12-2013, 11:25 AM,
we are taking down LetoDMS 4.0 Pre1 due to copyright issues, because its telling people to go to letodms.org. LetoDMS official web site is LetoDMS.com
02-12-2013, 03:50 PM,
(02-12-2013, 11:25 AM)administrator Wrote: we are taking down LetoDMS 4.0 Pre1 due to copyright issues, because its telling people to go to letodms.org. LetoDMS official web site is LetoDMS.com

What has this to do with copyright?

I've been developing this software for more than two years now and I would like people to use it. letodms.com doesn't support that. An 'official web site' should be up to date. No need to be annoyed just because somebody is trying to wide spread letodms.

I will continue developing letodms in the future as I did in the past. So don't worry about it. The most recent version is available at www.letodms.org

Uwe
02-12-2013, 08:13 PM,
(02-12-2013, 04:01 PM)thorsten Wrote:
(02-12-2013, 11:25 AM)administrator Wrote: we are taking down LetoDMS 4.0 Pre1 due to copyright issues, because its telling people to go to letodms.org. LetoDMS official web site is LetoDMS.com

Now thats some pretty strange acting. Which includes changing the link in the original post.
What is it for use to anyone, removing 4.0.0? It seems that people have to go to LETODMS.ORG in order to get a hold of it ?!?

Pretty amazing job what Uwe has done with the new workflow. There are still some major bugs in the pre1, though.
I am sure he will continue to spend time and effort to fix them and I am pretty sure that 4.0.0 will roll out as planned.
I will be using it !

(By the way ... take a look at the new bootstrap layout in 4.0.0!)

LetoDMS 4.0 is not available on LetoDMS, we didn't create LetoDMS.org and we are not moving LetoDMS to .org thanks LetoDMS team.
Thread Closed