Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
LetoDMS 3.4.0 RC4 - Groups and MyDocuments
11-23-2012, 03:26 PM,
#1
LetoDMS 3.4.0 RC4 - Groups and MyDocuments
I get the following errors in RC4:
Clicking on "MyDocumenst"

Quote:My Documents
DOCUMENTS IN PROCESS ALL DOCUMENTS REVIEW SUMMARY APPROVAL SUMMARY

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/frankmattes/test.myvirology.net/letodms/out/out.MyDocuments.php on line 65

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /letodms/out/out.MyDocuments.php on line 70

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /letodms/out/out.MyDocuments.php on line 75

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in letodms/out/out.MyDocuments.php on line 80


and second:

Under Admin Tools -> GroupManagment selecting a Group:

Quote:Group members

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/frankmattes/test.myvirology.net/letodms/out/out.GroupMgr.php on line 196

I also get the same error when I try to create a new group:

Quote:Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /letodms/out/out.GroupMgr.php on line 196

Thanks for looking at ,y thread
Reply
11-23-2012, 04:11 PM,
#2
RE: LetoDMS 3.4.0 RC4 - Groups and MyDocuments
(11-23-2012, 03:26 PM)fmm Wrote: I get the following errors in RC4:
Clicking on "MyDocumenst"

Quote:My Documents
DOCUMENTS IN PROCESS ALL DOCUMENTS REVIEW SUMMARY APPROVAL SUMMARY

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/frankmattes/test.myvirology.net/letodms/out/out.MyDocuments.php on line 65

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /letodms/out/out.MyDocuments.php on line 70

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /letodms/out/out.MyDocuments.php on line 75

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in letodms/out/out.MyDocuments.php on line 80
Can you print_r the $reviewStatus?

(11-23-2012, 03:26 PM)fmm Wrote: and second:

Under Admin Tools -> GroupManagment selecting a Group:

Quote:Group members

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/frankmattes/test.myvirology.net/letodms/out/out.GroupMgr.php on line 196

I also get the same error when I try to create a new group:

Quote:Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /letodms/out/out.GroupMgr.php on line 196

This looks like group has no members, even if this still should not cause the error msg. Has the group members?

I suspect all errors are related to failing database operations.

Can you place a line in inc/inc.DBInit.php right after the database connection was established?

In line 28 add:

$db->_conn->debug = 1;

Uwe
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | LetoDMS Community Forum | Return to Top | | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication