Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug while adding document
02-21-2012, 04:59 PM,
Bug while adding document
Hi,

in SVN version 746 is little bug while adding document. After document is added into DMS than is not shown some web page, but is shown 'INSERT INTO `tblDocumentStatusLog` (`statusID`, `status`, `comment`, `date`, `userID`)' statement. Sufficient fix is to remove line 1148 with 'echo $queryStr;' from LetoDMS_Core/Core/inc.ClassDocument.php Smile
02-22-2012, 01:17 PM,
RE: Bug while adding document
(02-21-2012, 04:59 PM)georgius Wrote: Hi,

in SVN version 746 is little bug while adding document. After document is added into DMS than is not shown some web page, but is shown 'INSERT INTO `tblDocumentStatusLog` (`statusID`, `status`, `comment`, `date`, `userID`)' statement. Sufficient fix is to remove line 1148 with 'echo $queryStr;' from LetoDMS_Core/Core/inc.ClassDocument.php Smile

Good to know, that somebody checks the recent development in svn. Nothing else broke? I changed some query statements in preparation for support of pdo and sqlite3.

Uwe
02-23-2012, 01:21 AM,
(02-22-2012, 01:17 PM)steinm Wrote:
(02-21-2012, 04:59 PM)georgius Wrote: Hi,

Good to know, that somebody checks the recent development in svn. Nothing else broke? I changed some query statements in preparation for support of pdo and sqlite3.

Uwe

Is there something special to know about SVN? I would like to run some tests also, but i'm not advanced in working on SVN and therefore not sure if i have to install something to get test files.

Daniel
02-23-2012, 01:39 AM,
(02-22-2012, 01:17 PM)steinm Wrote: Good to know, that somebody checks the recent development in svn. Nothing else broke? I changed some query statements in preparation for support of pdo and sqlite3.
In recent time I was only adding documents, so I found some minor bugs.
1. add mutiple documents doesn't work (see attachement)
2. fulltext searching doesn't write correct number of documets (just write 'Found [doccount] documents')
3. converters (fulltext parsers) are defined of two places (/conf/settings.xml and /LetoDMS_Lucene/Lucene/IndexedDocument.php) - I'm not sure which configuration is taken into account

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

02-23-2012, 03:25 PM,
(02-23-2012, 01:21 AM)Daniel Wrote: Is there something special to know about SVN? I would like to run some tests also, but i'm not advanced in working on SVN and therefore not sure if i have to install something to get test files.

You should be able to checkout the sources. There is some documentation at http://sourceforge.net/scm/?type=svn&group_id=147671

In order to get an idea of how the respository is structured go to
http://mydms.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/mydms/

trunk is the most recent stuff. branches contains the recent development in one of the released versions.

Uwe