Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LetoDMS 4.0.0pre5 is a bold copy of SeedDMS
09-12-2013, 02:20 PM,
LetoDMS 4.0.0pre5 is a bold copy of SeedDMS
You didn't quite answer my question. Why are you just copying seeddms and replacing all instances of 'seeddms' by 'letodms'.

Second question: Why are you deleting my posts?

Uwe
09-12-2013, 09:40 PM,
RE: LetoDMS 4.0.0pre5 is a bold copy of SeedDMS
SeedDMS is a forked version of LetoDMS so this why we are looking at your code testing and changing its name to LetoDMS which it's

Thanks

LetoDMS
09-13-2013, 01:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-13-2013, 02:11 AM by steinm.)
(09-12-2013, 09:40 PM)administrator Wrote: SeedDMS is a forked version of LetoDMS so this why we are looking at your code testing and changing its name to LetoDMS which it's

Do what you want. I just want your users to know, that trilex has nothing to offer but a copied version of seeddms.
BTW, you should have copied the latest version. 4.0.0 is way to old and 4.3.0 fixes many bugs.

Uwe
09-13-2013, 03:28 AM,
(09-13-2013, 01:57 AM)steinm Wrote:
(09-12-2013, 09:40 PM)administrator Wrote: SeedDMS is a forked version of LetoDMS so this why we are looking at your code testing and changing its name to LetoDMS which it's

Do what you want. I just want your users to know, that trilex has nothing to offer but a copied version of seeddms.
BTW, you should have copied the latest version. 4.0.0 is way to old and 4.3.0 fixes many bugs.

Uwe

hi Uwe

Thanks for the feedback, i will let the people upstairs know, about this info . we really appeiciate your help during does years, we would still like you to be part of this project but doing what you did which is registering letodms.org and net behind us , and coming up with SeedDMS doesn't help us working together, it just puts walls between you and Trilex Labs, we know we copied forked version of LetoDMS, which we can legally do that, we have offered users demo of LetoDMS, we have offered maintenance of LetoDMS aka MyDMS, we have hosted the project for a long time, plus the ads you see doesn't pay for the server cost and no we don't host this project on Sourceforge or some stupid VPS, we have had few developer that worked with us before you joined in, we have added few features and security fixes before you joined us , so i thank you for your help during the time you were with us but please don't discredit Trilex Labs help,

any ways you can do whatever you feel like with SeedDMS, good luck,

LetoDMS.